Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ragamuffin Garland for Baby Aiden

One of the sweetest ladies I know and have the privilege to work with just had a bouncing baby boy named Aiden. I can’t even begin to tell you how lucky the little prince is!

She decorated his nursery in khaki and white. Very simple, very handsome.

I couldn’t resist making him and his parents this darling ragamuffin garland.

078

081

The close ups are SO much better!

079 

080 

See that monkey fabric! I LOVE it! I used if for a garland that I made for by gorgeous niece Reese. Her nursery is pink and brown & I wish I had taken pictures of it before I gave it to her. Maybe I can sneak some in the next time I visit.

1 comment:

  1. You are so crafty! The gift was so beautiful and much prettier in person, but the close ups are great!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!