Saturday, October 3, 2009

Etsy Alphabet~A

Sometime last year, my dear friend Leslie introduced me to Etsy. Now I have become an Etsyholic. I love sifting through the pages to see what kind of new goodies I can dig up. So I decided I would share with you an alphabet inspired list of some of my favorite things I have found on Etsy.

A is for Acorns.

il_fullxfull_89716550

il_fullxfull_85370062

These cuties are colorful, felted & dying to be in my home somewhere. You can find them here!

A is for Amethyst

il_430xN_89646227

il_430xN_85190311Simply stunning! These beauties can be found here!

A is for Aquamarine.

il_430xN_93480610

This whole shop is stunning!

A is for Amber.

il_430xN_33795235

This also includes another of my favorite things~ Lampwork Beads (But that doesn’t start with an A). In fact, this shop has a lot of my favorite things. Viki, the artisan that made these stunners also has a blog. Go check out more from Viki @ Orion Designs.

Enjoy my addiction!

~Janey

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature -- I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock! I see you authoring an alphabet book in the future:)

    See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!