Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Crimson Tide Man Cave

In our dream home, Hubs will have his own domain.Yes that’s right the coveted “Man Cave”! I realize if this dream materializes, I may never see him. We’ll just have to  make sure my craft room is right across the hall….maybe we’ll bump into each other on the way to the bathroom! Ha! While he was off watching football today I dug up a little inspiration.

One Night Stand Sleeper Sofa

This sofa folds out into a QUEEN size guest bed & comfy enough for Hubs to lounge while watching the game or playing his football games.

grey walls

I love this grey! This is how I would like the walls painted. And on the walls would be……..

51vjnLg8SRL__SL500_AA280_

This Alabama A!

FloatShelf

Floating shelves like these or something of the kind around the perimeter of the room to house Hubs collection of these….

alabamaminihelmet_large

and these…

Alabama_Pitts_Family_Tradition_larger

Alabama_Crimson_Tide_al50_large

Underfoot a nice shag rug (Hubs hates shag so I probably won’t win here)

211143321

0085441402147_215X215

I love these masculine grommeted curtains. I think they will look great against the grey walls.

But we can’t forget the other necessities….

s0262330_sc7

Somewhere for his computer

FF_197313_xl

A little decorative lighting

marinablack-alternate

Probably the most important part for Hubs

And the one thing that may seal the deal on me never seeing him again…….

CTFCOLALA0801%20Alabama-Lo-s

What Man Cave is complete without the mini-fridge!

Thanks for letting me dream!

Janey

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!