Monday, November 9, 2009

Etsy Alphabet~Q

 

Q is for quotes

artof silver

artofsilver

I have always loved quotes. I’m not exactly sure what the appeal is other than being able to sum up a ton of emotion in a single sentence. Art of Silver has these beautiful pendants with darling quotes as well as other fantastic hand stamped beauties.

Q is for quilling

ensorcelledminds

ensorcelledmindsf

il_430xN_38676993

Quilling has always fascinated me and Ensorcelled Minds Inc. doesn’t disappoint. Be sure to go check out these cutesy creations!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. That lion is just adorable. I'm always impressed by the ladies on Etsy... there's just so much creativity out there! Thanks for dropping by today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I have enjoyed going back and viewing your Etsy alphabet. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention! Q is normally a tough letter to fill in the alphabet! Hooray! I was useful!
    Cheers,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!