Saturday, November 21, 2009

Amy Marquis Designs

Remember this ornament from my Etsy Alphabet~O post?

University of Alabama Crimson Tide Ornament Hand Painted

Well today I went to check the mail and received this!

100_1231

Thank you Amy!

If you think this is amazing….you must check out her website! Somehow I missed it when I found her etsy shop. She has some painted canvases that I LOVE!!! I have several in my inspiration file and I didn’t even know it was her. I’ll be posting one before Christmas that I made with her inspiration. I just hope my painting skills are as good as hers one day!

Here is just a taste of her work…

 

436_500_csupload_12146868

Please go check out this Amazing Artist!

1 comment:

  1. Well Thank you but I can't take credit for the originals of all of those...I reproduce/recreate things I see as well. Most of these are used for inspiration on my website. I have to give credit where credit is due!

    The top canvas and Michael banner is available through Rosenberry Rooms. I have recreated the canvas one about twenty times and the banner about three times. The cross ornament is from etsy...the painted palmetto I think! I just love sharing others' work too!

    Hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy new Year! Thanks again for the post!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!