Thursday, April 16, 2009

More ideas from break

Check out Villa Anna where I found this comfy living room. The fireplace and the floors are beautiful and I love the dark sofa and chairs. I am assuming there is a TV in the armoire.



Jennifer at Let your creativity flow had this amazing bedroom. I know you can't see that much of it but .....french doors open to a warm spring breeze, down comforter and black & white photography. You may have trouble getting me out of there.


She also had these AMAZING Halloween Decor ideas! Loving them!!!!!




And in my dream home I really, really want to recycle and I want a really stylish way to do it. Thanks for the inspiration Jennifer.





And the site just doesn't stop. In my dream home I will have an amazingly organized and HUGE closet like this.





But reality says you can be organized and still be small.








I love this butcher block island with stools. But once again..... I don't think I should ever own a see through cabinet door.







Brillant Assylum from Georgia had this amazing succulent wreath. I have a love for succulents as they may possibly be the only thing that I can grow. Can't wait to try this one day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!