Friday, April 17, 2009

Saving Inspiration

So how are we going to afford this beautiful house I have been dreaming up when Hubs nor I either one make a lot of money? Well little by little we'll squirell away and look for as many ways to save as we can. One way I have already started to shave dollars off of our monthly budget is from the divine guidence of Jamie @ Saving in Style. Secretly I want to hoard her away and keep her all to myself but since she is so generous with all she gives I figured I would share her here. Now before you go praising me for sharing her with you I have a little confession.......



I want to win these....


As if the savings you get from Saving in Style aren't enough, Jamie has the most amazing Give Aways such as the one today from Best American Arts. They have some AMAZING stuff. Go check out Jamie & this Give Away, I'm sure soon you'll be hooked just like me.

1 comment:

  1. Fantabulous! I'm off to check out the link.

    BTW, that succulent wreath from your last post is AMAZING with a capital A!!! Just Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!