Monday, April 20, 2009

More inspiration found during break

I LOVE this livingroom. Aside from the akward lamp on hte wall and what looks like the neighbors house I can not find a thing that I don't love about this. Ashley Nichole over at Domestic Divas Fancy has an amazing blog and amazing taste.
Ashley also had this adorable craft room / office on her blog. Hubs is a huge University of Alabama fan. ROLL TIDE! Our office is where all of his football "stuff" is and where it will stay unless we have a man-room one day. I think Ashley's ideas in this room along with his football stuff would be a perfect mix for Gameday Girlie! I'm sure not what Hubs is wanting to hear.
There is something about a front porch, rocking chairs and lemonade that melt a southern girls heart. Although I can't say that I have ever sat in a rocking chair on a front porch and had lemonade before but Annichole @ Our Suburban Cottage makes me want to try it out.



If eyes are the window to the soul, then doors are the eyes of a home. I adore a nice door with character. It says something about the home, but more than that, I think it says something about the people who live there. This door from Annichole's blog is a simple classic door but the stenciling on it makes it scream "My people love me." Yeah I know screaming doors are a little much but shouldn't a first impression say something.

Here's another door from Our Suburban Cottage. All I can say is WOW!


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!