Sunday, July 25, 2010

Changing directions a little…

When I started this blog, my intentions were to create a file of home ideas for when we are no longer renting and have a house of our own.

Along the way I have added crafts that I have done or found along the way, some beautiful items from Etsy, and a few of my ramblings. So I don’t know that I would really call this just a home ideas blog.

I know I have mentioned before how pressed for time I am, well things are about to get worse! I am getting ready to double or triple my course load in college but I really want to continue to blog. In fact, I would like to blog a lot more than I do.

I have noticed that I have been filling my computer full of links to ideas.

I have tried different ways to organize them, some on my computer, some through websites, but I think I am going to start doing it here.

So from now on, there is absolutely no telling what you may find on this blog.

but no matter what….it should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!