Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas Gifts Part1

****Melody if you are reading, STOP!****

 

People laughed when I put up my tree so early, but I’m the one laughing now…

When they are out fighting the crowd, scrambling to find the latest, greatest gift…

I will be sitting at home with all of my Christmas shopping done {and wrapped}, enjoying the real reason for the season!

& working on a few hand made gifts I have in the works this year.

Our family was blessed this year with a darling little girl named Reese.
My sister has decorated her nursery with pink & brown & cherry blossoms are on quite a few items.

This is the first monogram I have completed but there are more in the works so stay tuned!!!

Please excuse the poor photography skills!

 

100_1216

100_1226

100_1221

100_1227

I’m participating in

get-your-craft-on

2 comments:

  1. You're honestly done with Christmas shopping?!? Seriously? I haven't even started. Great job on the monogram - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!