Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Etsy Alphabet~M

The letter M proved daunting at first, I have literally been working on this letter all week! Today it was if a door was opened and with it a host of memories came flooding through. Enjoy!

M is for Marriage

I love being married to by wonderful Hubs! Just knowing that he is always there for me is one of the most amazing feelings in the world. As I was looking through Etsy, I found this….

oliviamoon

See those charms hanging from the bouquet? They are from Olivia Moon’s Shop. I had a charm hanging from by bouquet as well. We wanted a way to honor Hub’s mom at our wedding. I added a sterling silver frame charm that held a picture of her and after the wedding gave it to Hub's daughter on a delicate chain. I wish I had a picture of the bouquet with the charm on it but I don’t. I can add that to the list of pictures I wish we had gotten. But I thought I would share with you a few pictures more pictures.

image

This is a picture of me & my best friend/aunt, Marie. I know you can’t really see the bouquet but I wanted to give you an idea of the color since the other pictures on this computer are all B&W. My flowers were hydrangeas & orchids & if I could brag for just a moment, I made them myself!!!!

thegirls

This is me & the girls.

And then one of my absolute FAVORITE pictures from the wedding…

hank&i

Hubs and I walking out after the minister has pronounced us man & wife. Can you see that grip he has on my hand? It’s like he is scared to death that someone is going to take me. Ha! It also shows just how shy he is, he wouldn’t look up because he knew everyone was looking at us. Boy I love that man!

M is for Manatees

I adore Manatees! When I was a little girl, I went on a scuba trip with my Mother and her husband so that she could get SCUBA qualified. We went to The Devil’s eye caves in Florida.

devils_eye_overview

If you look closely you can see the bottom. It looks like the water is only waist high but it is actually quite deep. One of the days that we were there the Manatees came up the river & I got to snorkel with them.

marinoman6

The two pictures above were snagged from the web. Unfortunately I was a bad blogger and didn’t note where I got them from, so if you know please send me a note so I can give credit where credit is due.

So today when I was on Etsy, I found a lot of really cute Manatee stuff but this was my favorite!

poordogfarm

How cute! I love this watercolor from Poor Dog Farm! There is a bunch of other fabulously cute art there. Please go check them out!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!